Photo courtesy of Gary Orona. All rights reserved.

Photo courtesy of Gary Orona. All rights reserved.
Floor of the Elemental Chaos - Photo courtesy of GaryOrona.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

Book Cover

The final task before posting my book to the various eReaders is to create a cover. I must have created a dozen different concept images for this task, but finally came up with one that I feel captures three aspects of Book One: The Elemental Chaos, Fire, and Seth with a weapon. In this image, he wields a hand-ax, but in Book Two, Seth will get his first real weapon: a straight blade made of pure black ore. Here is a little preview of the book cover as I am designing it. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool. The composition is very powerful and tells a story or at least lays down the foundation for a prediction of one hell-of-a journey ahead. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete