Photo courtesy of Gary Orona. All rights reserved.

Photo courtesy of Gary Orona. All rights reserved.
Floor of the Elemental Chaos - Photo courtesy of GaryOrona.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A learning experience

I have learned a lot about self-publishing over the past several weeks. As such, I removed my boom from all of the ePub's and Kindle temporarily until I can update and revise the book. It's time to be honest with myself and realize that I needed one more clear edit before going live. I guess I just became anxious having spent the last two years or more working on it and I wanted it out there. I rushed it, pure and simple. I will admit that I feel the book is pretty awesome. I read sections that excite me and others that bring back mixed emotions. But this is my one chance to be considered a true novelist and a good one at that, so I will give it one more pass and make it the book I intended. Until then, patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment